- Michael Cox on An anecdote about naming and language:
- Lorna Brown on An anecdote about naming and language:
- Antoni Wojtyra on Language Trouble Update!
- Kyle Crawley on Twitter and its Post-Spectacular Discontents
- Lorna Brown on Language Trouble Update!
Digital Natives on Twitter
Category Archives: Vancouver
Thinking through the task
So started to think about what it is that I want to say for the project. My name is Phillip Djwa. I’ve lived in Vancouver all my life, with some years out for work and school. I was born in … Continue reading
Posted in First Nations, Vancouver, Writing Tagged Djwa, East Side 3 Comments